How to mix with people

 Because every human being has cosmic DNA we are internally connected to each other .         

                 We talk to people like that just like our subconscious mind communicates with another subconscious mind. That's when we talk to the man in front. 

                 Now our job is to decode that vibration then the magic begins.

                Using this trick we will be able  to blend in very well with any human being. 

            And we get to know people alot better. 

                No.1  That sense is created in our subconscious mind when we talk to a person. That is a single sent from the subconscious mind of the person in front. 

              Which helps us understand what the person I'm talking to is thinking about me. 

                  If we follow this rule we will be able  to mix with people in a very beautiful way. 

And l can handle any situation by keeping my self very calm.

  No.2     people you hang out with a lot when taking to you In most cases use what ,why you can to control yourself in front of them. 

         No.3     when a person pretends not to hear even after hearing properly .in their case the possibility remains that the object called ego has a little more influence in them.

          I mean,when you tell someone you know they are not responding to calls 1 to 2 times. I am talking about them. 

           In fact,this is exactly what  happened  when  I was at home when an acquaintance mine passed by my house.

       I am silent even after many calls.

        Because I,m pretending not to be at home. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts